721 Government Street
Victoria, British Columbia
TEL + 1 250 384 8111
|Fairmont and Deluxe||$229.00|
|Signature, Signature Harbor View and Executive Suites||$289.00|
|Junior Harbor View Suite||$379.00|
|One-Bedroom City View Suite||$399.00|
|One-Bedroom Harbor View Suite||$459.00|
|Signature One Bedroom Harbor View Suite||$579.00|
|Signature Two Bedroom Harbor View Suite||$929.00|
|Fairmont Gold Spacious||$389.00|
|Fairmont Gold Harbor View||$419.00|
|Fairmont Gold Spacious Harbor View Room||$449.00|
|Fairmont Gold One-Bedroom City View Suite||$479.00|
|Fairmont Gold One-Bedroom Queen Harbor View Suite||$579.00|
|Fairmont Gold One-Bedroom King Harbor View Suite||$679.00|
|Fairmont Gold 2 Bedroom Harbor View Suite||$979.00|
- Rates are guaranteed in Canadian Funds.
- Hotel room rates are subject to the following taxes:
- Provincial Hotel Room Tax (PST) 11%
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5%
- Destination Marketing Fee 1%
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to a one-night stay will be charged at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made up to 72 hours prior to arrival will be accepted and no charges or penalties will be incurred outside of the non-refundable deposit equal to one night’s stay.
- Complimentary high-speed internet access in all hotel bedrooms (if enrolled in le Club Accor loyalty program), meeting rooms and conference space.
- Access to the Health Club, which includes a fully equipped gym, indoor heated pool and whirlpool area.
- The maximum occupancy per room is 4 persons.
- Parking is an additional $32/day.
Check-in and Early Departure
The Hotel’s check-in and check-out time are 4:00 pm and 11:00 am respectively. Guests are permitted to check out later subject to room availability (a late departure fee may be applicable). Guests will be charged an Early Departure Fee of $114.50 if they depart prior to their confirmed departure date (guests can change their departure date to an earlier date without charge up to and including the time of registration).
Reservations can be made by using the online reservation link which will be available on November 29, 2019. Reservations must be made prior to Thursday, January 23, 2020. After that date, reservations will be subject to prevailing rates and availability. Book at the host hotel and help keep our registration fees low!
Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour
Reservations can be made by using the online reservation link or by calling reservations toll-free at 1-888-236-2427 and asking for the Canadian Rheumatology Association group rate.
- Booking Deadline: Based on hotel availability.
- Reservation Guarantee: A credit card must be provided at time of booking to guarantee each reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: First night’s Room & Tax will be charged if cancellations are received 3 days or less prior to arrival.